By Charles Martin | December 29, 2009
Notes for the new year:
- Change morning routine completely. Feed the cat backwards. Delay the first coffee. Not check my bank balance before 8. Read the daily business digest and reflect on how it works into my future.
- Choose and complete my fourth marathon. Maybe with Johnny Lassig?
- Break PR of 3:58 and make it 3:43.
- See Jamie Cullum in concert.
- Kiss my wife more.
- Kiss my kids more.
- See Pat more.
- Hug people more. Even the stranger.
- Say I love you all the time. Even to the mailman.
- Shed some lb’s. [see marathon note]
- Increase my net worth by 15%.
- Increase my true friend base by 100%
- Shed friends that aren’t true but be available to them.
- Live by Charles’s rules all the time and admonish myself when I don’t.
- See Lars hit a homer over the fence this year.
- See Auge find his athletic prowess and where it will serve him best - for now.
- Build an Advisor List. The outer edge of my inner circle. Have a secret motion or handshake. We’ll go places afterward.
- Attend a perfect wedding in May. Where else? Maui. …Perfect.
- Buy a junk car to undo and rebuild with Lars. Yes, put in my driveway under my carport. Yes, who cares.
- Take boys to Washington. Pull strings so we meet Obama.
- Eat less sugar.
- Eat more good stuff.
- Drink way more water. [see marathon note]
- Drink less Stella. [sorry girl]
- Go on set with @bcbcbc and have a meaningful job when I’m there.
- Finish my plan for the biggest, baddest family “event” and execute it in Summer 10.
Happy new year everyone! Your readership is very much appreciated and not without notice.